Letterfrack, Connemara, County Galway, Ireland
Connemara Self Catering Cottages are located beside the beautiful Connemara National Park, in the West of Ireland. Connemara Self Catering Cottages lie beneath the majestic Diamond Mountain overlooking Bearnaderg Bay, just 20 yards away and Tully mountain.
Sharing over an acre of gardens with the owner, they offer superb walking, amidst a wild and beautifully unspoilt landscape of mountains, tranquil lakes, tumbling streams and the wild and beautiful Atlantic ocean with quiet, unspoilt beaches and stunning views at every turn.
The village of Letterfrack is a five minute walk offering traditional music in its three pubs, large country store, butchers shop, three restaurants and gift and souvenir shop. High quality, comfortable home away from home accommodation will ensure you have a memorable holiday in Connemara, County Galway, one of the most scenic areas in Ireland.
Laurel Lodge - Sleeps 6
Laurel Lodge is a three bedroom semi-detached cottage, which sleeps 6 people.
- Living room - bright and spacious to the front of the property, with a large open fire, enjoying beautiful views overlooking Bearnaderg Bay and Tully Mountain.
- The kitchen/dining room with fridge/freezer, microwave, cooker, dishwasher, cd/radio, a washing machine and dryer.
- Utility room
- Twin bedroom
- Double en-suite bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Large Garden to rear of house
Montbretia Apartment - Sleeps 4
Montbretia is a three bedroom apartment, which sleeps 4 people.
- Open plan living room with dining and kitchen areas including cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dryer, satellite tv, cd/radio.
- Large double bedroom
- Two single bedrooms
- The bathroom has electric shower
Fuchsia Apartment - Sleeps 2
- Fuchsia is a one bedroom apartment with dressing room.
- The kitchen/diner/living area are combined with cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine, dryer, satellite tv, cd/radio.
All accommodation includes
- Linen and towels
- Full oil central heating
- Satellite TV
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Childrens games. Books. Spring water supply. Baby sitting can be arranged.
- Welcome pack on arrival. Shared garden with furniture
- Electricity by 2euro coin meter.
Connemara National Park - located beside Connemara Self Catering
- A number of unspoilt beaches
- Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Garden
- Ocean and Country Museum
- Seisiun Teach Ceoil (House of Music)
- Sea Cruises
- Western Explorer Sea Safari
- Watersports/Adventure, Scuba Diving
- Horse Riding
- Inishbofin Island
- Clifden - capital of Connemara
- Laurel Lodge from euro500 to euro650
- Montbretia from euro400 to euro550
- Fuchsia from euro350 to euro500
Anna Marie Mortimer
| In English | En Francais | Auf Deutsch | In Italiano | En Español |
For further information visit our website
| Accommodation | General | County |
| City | History | Location | Photo Gallery |